EthicsInvicta Public Affairs operates to its own code of conduct and this is made publicly available on this webpage.
Everything we do is founded on the principles of openness, honesty and integrity. When engaging with the media, elected representatives and members of the community:
- We are always transparent about how we conduct our business.
- We make sure our engagement procedures are clear and stand up to scrutiny when our clients are addressing sensitive issues.
- We are open about who we represent and why we want to talk to you.
- We are accurate about our client proposals and only provide factual information on behalf of clients, approved by a senior company representative
- As a regulated public affairs practice, working with Invicta gives you the confidence that your business interests will be protected while we help you engage with Government, elected representatives, communities and the media.
- Invicta is fully compliant with the UK lobbying register and is participating in the ongoing consultation Inquiry into Lobbying in Wales by the National Assembly. We are also participating in the same process for the proposed Scottish Parliament Lobbying Register. See the below documents for further information:
Invicta Public Affairs are registered with the UK Government Office of the Registrar of Consultant Lobbyists. We are also actively engaging in the ongoing process of establishing a similar Lobbying Register in both Scotland and Wales.
UK Government – Office of the Registrar of Consultant Lobbyists
Scotland Parliament – Lobbying Register
- Invicta Public Affairs submission to inquiry
- Invicta Public Affairs submission to the consultation process
- Invicta Public Affairs submission to call for evidence
National Assembly for Wales – Inquiry into Lobbying
It is our policy to involve all elected representatives with a stake or interest in our plans regardless of opinion, party or position.
With Communities and Stakeholders…
All of our public engagement is carried out in accordance with the aims and requirements of existing regulation on community engagement. We follow the Government’s best practice advice on community consultation in planning.
In The Media
We respect all media codes of conduct governing broadcast, online and print platforms. We operate fully in line with the guidelines set out in the Advertising Standards Authority.
Feedback and complaints process
We are committed to delivering the highest standard of public affairs in terms of the results we deliver. Your feedback is very important to us and we are delighted to hear from you so we can continue to improve. Our company’s compliance with core ethical values is vitally important. We urge you to let us know immediately if you feel that any element of our practice has been compromised. Your correspondence will be acknowledged within 5 working days and responded to by the Director within 20 days.
Please direct feedback and complaints to:
Invicta Public Affairs, Mark Cummings, Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle, NE1 1LE